This website has been built by the team at Bang the Table Pty Ltd on behalf of Transport for London.
At Bang the Table we're keen to give everyone a voice, regardless of their ability or technical knowhow. We have incorporated expert advice to make sure that EngagementHQ , the software platform this website is built on, meets or, wherever possible exceeds WCAG 2.1, the current global web accessibility standard.
We also provide guidance to each of our clients to ensure their site's content also meets these standards.
In addition to the steps we have taken to make the software accessible to everyone; many people are likely to get the most accessible experience of using this site by customising their computer to suit their individual needs. For example: to get the site read to them, to change its colour scheme, or increase the size of its fonts.
Let us know if you have difficulties using this site
Whilst we have spent a lot of time making sure our software is accessible, we are not perfect! If you find anything on the site difficult to use please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
To help us get to the bottom of your difficulty, it would help us if you provide the information advised in ' Contacting Organisations about Inaccessible Websites ' in your request (especially as outlined in the section 'Describe the Problem' ).
At a minimum, please try to include the following information in your email to us:
- The URL for the page you are having problems accessing.
- Details about what you were trying to do, and why it was difficult or impossible to do it.
- Details about your computer and software. If you don't know, maybe a friend, relative, or colleague can help you. If not, you can skip this part. Include:
- the operating system you are using, and the version; for example, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, or Linux Ubuntu 9.10
- the browser software you use to view the Web, and the version; for example, Internet Explorer 6 (IE 6), Firefox 3.5, Chrome 18.104.22.168, Opera 10, Safari 4.0.4, etc.
- If it is related to the problem you are experiencing, also include:
- any settings you have customized; for example, I set the Font Size to Largest in my browser
- any assistive technology that you use; for example, screen reader, screen magnification software, voice recognition software for input
All constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of this website is very welcome and will be carefully considered.