- Encourages people to use public transport
- Offers more frequent bus service for 112,600 weekday passengers
- Creates a new bus route across Uxbridge, Hillingdon
- Improves links to Ruislip, Hillingdon Hospital, Brunel University, Heathrow and West Drayton station
- Offers good value for money and efficient use of bus services
- Would affect 170 journeys to east side of Brunel University from north of Uxbridge (4% trips)
- Would affect 60 journeys to east side of Brunel University from south of Hillingdon Hospital (1% trips)
- Would affect 120 journeys to and from Brunel University (2% trips)
Why are you proposing these changes?
What are the other impacts of the scheme?
There are some changes for people travelling to Brunel University:
Proposal One to merge the U1 with the U3
Proposal Two to reroute U2 to West Drayton station, and no longer stop at Brunel University