Bus route 335 (Kidbrooke, Moorhead Way - North Greenwich up to 5 buses per hour)
We propose to change route 335 in this area as follows:
- The route southbound would be via Pegler Square, Plowden Road, Park Terrace and Tudway Road to Kidbrooke Park Road and Weigall Road, instead of via Cambert Way, Ryan Close and Tudway Road
- The route northbound from Weigall Road and Kidbrooke Park Road would be via Tudway Road, Park Terrace, Plowden Road and Pegler Square, instead of via Cambert Way, Ryan Close and Tudway Road to then go north up along the A2213 Kidbrooke Park Road again
A map showing the proposal for route 335 alongside routes 178 and B16 can be found below.
A linear diagram showing the current and proposed route 335 can be found below.
How these proposals may change your bus journey
- Bus stop ‘Kidbrooke Park Road (towards Blackheath, Shooters Hill Or Wingfield School)’ will no longer be served by the 335
- Current passengers of route 335 that use this stop would still be able to complete their journey on one bus using either: Stop ‘W’ at Weigall Road South Side (160 metres west) or Stop ‘L‘ Cranfield Walk (towards Blackheath or Shooters Hill) on Kidbrooke Park Road (approximately 250 metres north)
- Proposed indicative stops will be located to serve Kidbrooke railway station and Tudway Road in two places - Ottley Drive, Astell Road. We will also move the stop serving Gerrard Way