Bus route B16 (Kidbrooke, Moorhead Way - Bexleyheath up to 4 buses per hour)
We propose to change route B16 in this area as follows:
- The route southbound from Weigall Road and Kidbrooke Park Road would be via; Pegler Square, Plowden Road, Park Terrace and Tudway Road, instead of via Cambert Way, Ryan Close and Tudway Road
- The route northbound would be via Tudway Road, Park Terrace, Plowden Road and Pegler Square to reach Kidbrooke Park Road and Weigall Road instead of via Cambert Way, Ryan Close and Tudway Road to then go north via Kidbrooke Park Road again
A map showing the proposal for route B16 alongside routes 178 and 335 can be found below.
A linear diagram showing the current and proposed route B16 can be found below.
How these proposals may change your bus journey
- Bus stop ‘Kidbrooke Park Road ( towards Blackheath, Shooters Hill Or Wingfield School)’ will no longer be served by the B16
- Current passengers of route B16 that use this stop would still be able to complete their journey on one bus using either: Stop ‘W’ at Weigall Road South Side (approximately 160 metres west) or Stop N ‘Tudway Road (towards Shooters Hill) on Kidbrooke Park Road (approximately 200 metres south)
- Proposed indicative stops will be located to serve Kidbrooke railway station and Tudway Road in two places - Ottley Drive, Astell Road. We will also move the stop serving Gerrard Way